Colvanbridge's continued success has been built on a strong committed team of professional people, sharing the same company values,"reaching the common objecive uncommonly well".
Do you share these same values?
Do you have what it takes to join our team & contibute to our success?
If you would like to contact us about any of our career opportunities, please view our vacancies below.
Import/Export Clerk Position:
The successful candidate will be working as part of our import/export team who are responsible for handling key accounts.
This will involve: -
• Inputting data into our in-house freight system
• Liaise with key customers upon advice of cargo
availability to ensure their shipping and delivery
requirements are met within the agreed timescale
• Working closely with our Overseas Agents to
ensure cargoes are loaded in a timely/correct manner
• Organising deliveries to customer’s warehouse
• Completion of customs formalities where required
• Producing sales invoices and calculating costs on completion of delivery
The following skills are considered key in this role: -
• Good administrative skills and very organised
• Good communication in both written and verbal
• Good numeric skills
• Keyboard skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
Office hours – Monday to Friday 0800hrs to 1700hrs
Salary negotiable based upon previous experience
Annual holiday 20 days per year plus bank holidays
Company pension scheme
Please send your cv’s to Jenna.Mathias@colvan.co.uk - No Agencies.
Closing date for applications: - 9th November 2018